Hi, my lovelies. How are you all doing today?
So I had my birthday on 21st of July, and I was also having my exams at that time so it was not a pleasant week. I wrote a short post giving out some knowledge I gathered in these 18 years, which you can read here.
Nevertheless, I got some presents for my birthday which I’m thankful (very) to receive from my closest ones. It’s not a lot, but I really wanted to share it with you all.
Also, just a little heads up : I probably am obsessed with stationary. That’ll explain
some most of this.
✨ Books ✨
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Dark Between Stars by Atticus
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden (a gift to myself which hasn’t yet been delivered)
- And The Rosie Project
The last two were given to me by my two very sweet brothers and then East of Eden was given by my friend, Saransh. ❤
✨ Stationary ✨
- Okay so basically, these are – a. Pentel Energel of 12 ink colours b. Camlin brush pens and c. Stabilio highlighters given by my brother, and my friends-Kriti and Saransh (whom I know is reading this. XD )
- I also got this cute jar of small Washi tapes , which is the cutest thing ever.
- Then my friend Manya gave me this floral design handbook and a sequin blue pencil bag with a small pompom at the end.
✨ Merch ✨
- Okay so story time. Um, I am obsessed with Lord of The Rings. I don’t know how to put this but it has become one of the very important things in my life. And I’m so so so mad at myself for not seeing the movies way earlier or completing the books two years ago when I received it as a present. I am so late into the fandom, I want to cry. I literally cannot talk about LOTR without tearing up because it was so meaningful to me somehow?? I mean I love it AS MUCH as Harry Potter, and THAT’S A HUGE THING. I’ll make a separate post about it when I’m done with the series. And yes, I’m aware of the lack of female representation in it, and I want to address EVERYTHING separately. Anyway, My brother gifted me the ring of the lord of the rings from yellow chimes and it’s the most *precious thing ever.
*See what I did there? okay, lame.
- Also my mom bought me this Harry potter crop top thingy, which says Ministry of magic on it and I looove it.