Hello Booknerds and you other muggles. Today I’m going to tell you how
awful I did in a Halloween Read-a-Thon which was hosted by Lauren@Wonderlessreviews.(Thank you Lauren,it was a wonderful experience!) I had a list of Tbr full of spooky books and unfortunately I failed to read all of them because I suck. I read 3 books and reviewed none of them, again because I’m a goon.
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd By Agatha Christie
- Don’t even make me judge a Christie book,okay?
- Because as always it was suspenseful,thrilling and all sorts of awesome.
- Also,I couldn’t guess the murderer once again. SOMEDAY I WILL.I WILL.
Alive by Scott Sigler.
- Liked it a lot but it wasn’t that scary. Creepy is a much better word.
- Full of bones and caskets so beware if you’re scared of those.
- It is definitely a page turner but don’t expect something ‘OMG’
- Best to go into this book without knowing much. Just as I did.
- I didn’t like the protagonist a lot but her journey was fab.#Goals
Prisoner of Night & Fog
- OMG THIS BOOK
- Great blend of fact and fiction.Some of the characters were real as well.
- Sweet romance with the right amount of swoon
- Writing was subtle as well.
- This book contained some of the best Action packed scenes.#Runbarryrun!
- GREAT FEMALE PROTAGONIST.
- Loved the way how the Jews were potrayed in the book during WW2
Percy Jackson and the Lightening thief by Rick Riordan
I know this won’t be counted but I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW I’M FINALLY READING THIS!
Did you read any spooky books this month? How Did you spend Halloween? Talk to me about it below in the comments section! And be prepared for my next Book update! In case you missed my first post click HERE